Cloudclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudclan

Cloudclan fourm; based off of the Warriors Series by Erin Hunter. A Roleplaying site. Come Join us; it's Free!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

midnight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbowwing
Cloudclan Warrior
Cloudclan Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-16

midnight Empty
PostSubject: midnight   midnight EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:12 pm

I just read the 1st book of second series(warriors, new prochecy, power of three right?) and i know i am supposed to read firestars quest but i didn't so i was wondering if someone could clear it up a little bit for me. Which 3 kits are sandstorms? and ferncloud! how can she already have had her 2nd pair of kits? and cloudkit and brightheart together? wow! just clear it up a little for me please so i can understand the book a bit more. thanks so much!!! rainbowkit
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female
Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2008-07-29

midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnight   midnight EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Okay Sandstorm has two kits: Squirrelflight and Leafpool. You'll know them right now as Squirrelpaw and Leafpaw.

And Cloudtail and Brightheart are now together, and I think they have a kit named Whitepaw/Whitekit in that book. She might come in later ones but I'm pretty sure she's in Midnight.

For Ferncloud basically the gap between Midnight and The Darkest Hour was a big time skip. So probably about in our time I'd guess around 2-3 years passed. Maybe not but that's my estimate.
Back to top Go down
http://fangstory.forumotion.net

midnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudclan :: Warrior Talk :: Power of Three-
Jump to: