Cloudclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudclan

Cloudclan fourm; based off of the Warriors Series by Erin Hunter. A Roleplaying site. Come Join us; it's Free!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cat theme songs! ^^

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female
Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Cat theme songs! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 9:39 pm

Hiyas everyone! Lizard here ^^ and just like the title says your going to either give your own cat a theme song or think of a theme song for someone else. But! Here's the important thing *gaspth* you have to explain why the song fits.

(ex. Cosmic = "Forgiven" by: Within Temptation

Reason: Because when Cosmic met Rabbit she loved him dearly but in the end once she died it slowly had killed her and yet she left him so he wouldn't dwell in misery but in the end Rabbit died with only Crossheart aware.)

Now it doesn't have to be that formal but ya, that's kinda how it should be...Also Mintz please don't delete this I find it kinda fun to have people tell about their reasons for certain cats having a theme song.
Back to top Go down
Tabbyflight
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Tabbyflight

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 pm

Northpaw:
Love Song: I Won't Say (I'm In Love) by Cheryl Freeman, LaChanze, Lillias White, Susan Egan & Vaneese Thomas
Reason: Because Northpaw is such a tomboy. As well as she didn't agree with Eastpaw's affections for Rainpaw. So this song describes herself as a hypocrite as well.
Theme Song: Girl can Rock by Hilary Duff (Ugh...I dislike her music but this song does describe Northpaw.)
Reason: She hates the fact that a lot of cats still look at she-cats as lower class and weaker. She tries to prove that she can be as good of a warrior as any warrior.

Southpaw:
Theme Song: Hero (Motion Picture Version) by Chad Kroeger featuring Josey Scott
Reason: He is the leader of the group. So he has to help lead them, and he has no one else to follow.
Love Song: Invisible by Clay Aiken
Reason: When Southpaw falls in love, he will mask it completely. And so he'll feel like he's invisible to his love.

Westpaw:
Theme Song: American Idiot by Green Day
Reason: Westpaw's a rocker. Also, he looks down upon everyone. Even his family from time to time. Everyone is stupid in his mind.
Love Song: Low (feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida
Reason: Westpaw will be very open, protective, and slightly vulgar about his love.

Eastpaw:
Theme Song: I Believe I Can Fly (Whatever version, the words are all the same.)
Reason: With Eastpaw, she believes anything is possible, and that she can do it if she just believes in herself and others.
Love Song: Love Story by Taylor Swift or Eighth World Wonder by Kimberley Locke
Reason: Because her love (Rainpaw) is a wonder to her. He cannot see, yet he can. And she can hardly tell he's ever blind. When she fully comprehenses that she's in love, she'll be overwhelmed and feel loyal to him.

Dreamers:
Theme Song: Somebody's Hero by Jamie O'Neal
Reason: Basically the mother in the song is Dreamers. She takes care of everyone, as long as they aren't murders.
Love Song: Connect the dots by Cheri Magill
Reason: If Dreamers falls in love, she'll be obvious about it. But won't say it. The poor tom would have to drag it out of her.

Tom:
Theme Song: What if Jesus Comes back like that by Collin Raye
Reason: Tom thinks that all cats should be treated equal, no matter what status they are. They all deserve a chance.
Love Song: I think about You by Collin Raye
Reason:Since Tom's mate is dead, he loves Dreamers as a daughter. So this song fits.

Redclaw:
ThemeSong: Weight of the World by Saliva
Reason: Redclaw is the cold blooded murderer of the clan, therefore he feels as if he's carrying everything on his shoulders. As well as he feels the Lonemoon is distant from him because of that.
Love Song: Beauty and the Beast by Disney or Not that Different by Collin Raye
Reason: Redclaw feels that he's this horrid monster, yet when Lonemoon is around, it's different. It's as if he's a normal cat.

Avian:
ThemeSong: Murder by Ashlee Simpson
Reason: Because she is so "vixenish". The song speaks for itself. She finds a way to get through anything.
Love Song:Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis
Reason: If she fell in love, that tom would be stalked, and overwhelmed himself.
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Star:
Theme Song: "Never Alone" (even though in the roleplay right now she is alone...I just found that kinda funny...)by: Barlow Girl
Reason: Since Star came in only remembering her past and being taken away from her parents she tried to find them but for some reason she feels as if the connection between her parents were lost. Yet her brother is the only connection she feels is strongly bound to her even if it's slowly fading. Everyone begins abandoning her so she's left with her brother who she cannot see but still believes he's with her.

Wings:
Theme Song: "Nobody's Listening" by Linkin Park
Reason: Before Wings had tried to help his sister but something had always happened that would cease his help even though he wanted to help he was always stopped and no one would think of him worthy to protect his sister from the others who he didn't trust. When Star was Lonemoon she didn't listen to him.
Fighting theme song: "Whisper of the Beast" by Skorpions Unlimited
Reason: Wings wasn't able to protect his sister moons ago because at the time he just became a to-be. After he was held back from pursuing the rogues that stole his only kin a darker part of him took over resulting in his mentor/deputy's death. Even though he won't admit it he actually enjoys cats suffering from his paw. His sister along with the survivors in his tribe are the only ones he would sho affection for but knows one day he wouldn't be able to protect them so he tries pushing them away.

Last edited by Lonemoon on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female
Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:12 am

Argh i need to do these but i don't have time right now. x.x
Back to top Go down
http://fangstory.forumotion.net
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Whitewind (alive when she and Steelblood where in Cloudclan, AS FRIENDS!):
Theme song: "Protecting me" by Aly and Aj
Reason: Steelblood said that he would be her guardian whenever she needed help and he proved to live up to what he said. Whenever she needed help he would be there and they were always togather no matter what challenges faced them. Whitewind was very happy to have Steelblood be her bestfriend in Cloudclan.
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:58 am

Nya~ Thunder when are you going to come up with theme songs for your cats? Mintz you too!!! I'm shocked you haven't posted on this board yet! Nya~
Back to top Go down
Mintwafflez
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Mintwafflez

Female
Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Mushroomstar:
Theme Song: Clocks - Coldplay
- Reason: Mushie dosn't think too highly of her self in most situations, and often believes shes keeping her clan trapped in an impossible world. She just wants somewhere where she knows all will be alright.
Love Song: My Guardian Angel - RJSA
- Reason: She cares deeply for her friends, mate, and kits and feels the need to protect them, and that she gets protection in return.

-More Later-
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Finally I found a song for Whisper!

Whisper
Along theme song: "Open Wounds" Skillet
Reason: When Whisper was an apprentice with Wings they were best friends although that's just what Whisper thought. After he witnessed Wings kill the deputy then run away and leave their clan to die Whisper felt as if he was dying inside. He had looked up to Wings and still does but when he's alone he thinks of those events that took place in the past and how he has 'open wounds' because of the memories and the fact that his best friend had caused their clan and his parents to die and he couldn't do anything about it.

(More later. Oh and thanks Mintz for favoriting that song. I would've never found it by myself also it was an Akuroku tribute XP)
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Junglefire/
Theme Song: Already Over - Red
Reason: A lot has gone on in Junglefire's life that has to do with this song. He had to let go of himself in order to best serve his clan. He feels that he has to let go of things to get better at what he needs to be doing.
Love Song: Got Me Going Crazy - Jonas Brothers (i hate this song but it sums up pretty much...)
Reason: He's been in love with about three different cats. lol.

Icepelt/
Theme Song: Suddenly - Superchic[k]
Reason: When Icepelt was younger she searched a long time for her purpose in the Clan. Falconclaw helped her see that she didn't need to be important to be happy.
Love Song: I Need You - Relient K
Reason: She relies on Falconclaw for love and support.

Falconclaw/
Theme Song: I Am Understood - Relient K
Reason: Falconclaw was always the odd one out. When he met Icepelt he suddenly felt understood.
Love Song: Here in My Heart - Plus One
Reason: He's madly in love with Icepelt.

Crossheart/
Theme Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Reason: Crossheart has had a lof of grief in his lifetime. When he was a kit his brother was still-born, although since he was so young this didn't affect him. Later on though he saw his role model murdered before his very eyes, his apprentice slaughtered, and his brother killled. I'd say that qualifies for this song. xD
Love Song: I Wanna Live - Stellar Kart
Reason: Everything he's loved has been stripped away from him, but he still keeps going.

Rainpaw/
Theme Song: Apathetic Way to Be - Relient K
Reason: Rainpaw cares very little about things that don't concern him. And even some things that do concern him he pretends to ignore.
Love Song: Written on My Heart - Plus One
Reason: Once Rainpaw realizes that Eastpaw has taught him a lot about the world, he knows he wouldn't be very happy without her.

Phoenixkit/
Theme Song: Rush - Aly and AJ
Reason: Phoenixkit doesn't let things that happen in the world stop her from doing what she wants and what she needs to do.
Love Song: None yet

Ghostkit/
Theme Song: Running Through My Mind - Big Dismal
Reason: Ghostkit felt lost when he hurt his leg. He wondered if he'd ever be a warrior, what he would do, and feels like he's trapped inside his crippled body.
Love Song: None yet

Shadow/
Theme Song: Falling to Pieces - Third Day
Reason: After his friend was murdered by ShadowClan, his heart became hard. He now can't escape from thoughts of revenge because of his promises.
Love Song: Freedom to Feel - John Reuben
Reason: Shadow hasn't had a good experience with love. He wonders how he's supposed to feel, and if love is truly real.
Back to top Go down
Mintwafflez
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Mintwafflez

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Lonemoon wrote:
Finally I found a song for Whisper!

Whisper
Along theme song: "Open Wounds" Skillet
Reason: When Whisper was an apprentice with Wings they were best friends although that's just what Whisper thought. After he witnessed Wings kill the deputy then run away and leave their clan to die Whisper felt as if he was dying inside. He had looked up to Wings and still does but when he's alone he thinks of those events that took place in the past and how he has 'open wounds' because of the memories and the fact that his best friend had caused their clan and his parents to die and he couldn't do anything about it.

(More later. Oh and thanks Mintz for favoriting that song. I would've never found it by myself also it was an Akuroku tribute XP)

I found a new Akuroku obsessed friend on YT- and it was in her favorites and I got hooked on the song. 'Boys' has me slightly apt to Akuroku but its still far from my Favorites.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:48 pm

i hash no clue what you're talking about. o.o lol.
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Anyone have suggestions for Wind's theme song?
Back to top Go down
Tabbyflight
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Tabbyflight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:32 pm

I don't have any right now, but I'm thinking about it. Depending on her personality. I'm looking at the songs from Happy Feet. XD When I'm looking for theme songs the first place I look are in soundtracks.
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:15 am

I look on youtube for theme songs. But right now I'm sure that "Don't leave home" wouldn't be Wind's theme song cause it sounds too depressing. I'm listening to "White houses" and I'm thinking that it would be a good song for her when she's an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:52 am

i'd comment but i don't really know her personality yet so....lol. i'm have a bad cold so i'm like blowing by nose constantly and it's getting really annoying. it feels like someone ran over my nose with an eighteen wheeler. o.o when i went on vacation my evil cousin gave me her cold. x.x
Back to top Go down
Mintwafflez
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Mintwafflez

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:01 pm

-patpat- Thats not fun. D:
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Uh Thunder I know that I'm a real idiot for asking but: Did it also feel like it was bleeding? Because if you nose gets like run over wouldn't it bleed?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Lol not my nose! I've gotten hit in the face millions of times (i play goalie for soccer) and i've even almost broken my nose once but never a single nosebleed! it's so weird my fellow goalie has gotten about 20 that i've seen but never me! i guess that's a good thing actually but it's kinda weird. xD

and no mp it was not. but luckily i'm over it now since school started. x.x i hate school....we're studying THERMOMETERS in science how retarded is that????!???
Back to top Go down
Tabbyflight
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Tabbyflight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm

We're studying energy in Physics, and different types, and how things move, why, etc. Trust me, it gets ten times worse in high school.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Haha I'll bet. My mom wants me to major in biology and i'm like nooooooo my toenails would fall asleep before i got interested in science. lol. i find it sooo utterly boring. xD i'd much rather be off reading something useful. well i know science is useful but i just wish they would stop writing "scientificly" and write it in English so it doesn't take an hour to get the points across. xD
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:29 pm

We ate cheese in science today. ^.^ <3 Cheese.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Lucky...no wonder you like science lol. xD
Back to top Go down
Lonemoon
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Lonemoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 pm

lol yea. Mintz got to eat cheese too!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Leader
Leader
Thunder

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 pm

For my science I'm learning about meteorologists. Whopee!! =/ Right now we're studying all their stupid instruments....no offense to any meteorologists out there but that must be one very boring job. i can't see how they stand it!!
Back to top Go down
Mintwafflez
Guild Groupie
Guild Groupie
Mintwafflez

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:30 pm

METEROLOGY IS FUN <3

CHEEESSEEE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat theme songs! ^^   Cat theme songs! ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat theme songs! ^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudclan :: Cheese :: Randoms-
Jump to: